Customer Success Manager
CX Index™ is a customer experience management software application, known in the industry as a Voice of the Customer Vendor. The company has a churn rate of less than 1% and while Irish based clients include Brown Thomas, Arnotts, Cartrawler, Friends First and Musgrave, the company has experienced significant growth in the North American and Scandinavian markets in the past year. Due to this rapid growth, we are now looking to expand our sales capabilities.
We are expanding our Customer Success team in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Managers to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with our customers. You will aim to delight your customers with superior customer service, focus on creating a positive customer experience, and advocate for them internally. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the CX space, and early enough to make a daily impact!
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in customer success, account management, consultative sales and/or business consulting.
- Experience working at a technology company, preferably within a SaaS model.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning and delivery.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
- Interest in Technology and able to become a super-user in order to guide the client by using the product and best practice.
- Possess sales acumen that assists in identifying selling, upselling or cross-selling opportunities within customer accounts
- Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive technology adoption and change management with Customers.
- Proven track record of building successful team cultures.