Graduate Sales Role (SDR)
CX Index™ is a customer experience management software application, known in the industry as a Voice of the Customer Vendor. The company has a churn rate of less than 1% and while Irish based clients include Brown Thomas, Arnotts, Cartrawler, Friends First and Musgrave, the company has experienced significant growth in the North American and Scandinavian markets in the past year. Due to this rapid growth, we are now looking to expand our sales capabilities.
Future of position:
The successful applicant will play a key role and be the first Graduate Sales Representative in the organisation and there is ample opportunity for growth.
What we are looking for:
- An outgoing individual who is hungry for success and target driven;
- A passion for sales; not afraid to make phone calls and send emails;
- Aptitude and desire to become a technical sales expert;
- Bachelors or above with a demonstrable interest in business, technology, marketing or statistics/analytics;
- Experience within a B2B environment, SaaS or start-ups is desirable, although not essential.
What you will do:
- Research markets and to identify potential clients;
- Contact leaders and decision-makers in organisations across different markets and countries;
- Generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, from interest generation up to the demo stage.
What we offer:
- Initial 6-month contract of employment;
- Base salary with uncapped bonuses and commission;
- This role has excellent growth opportunities in terms of experience and earning potential.